Tuesday 6 March 2012

Enterprise-Task 5



1// I want to work as part of a design team in the future specializing in branding and identity with in graphic design, as I believe this offers the most diverse range of final outcomes from print based media and design for screen. I would like to work in London for a large but personal design studio.

2// In terms of my personal skills i would like to develop a higher understanding of design for screen especially with in moving image creating viral ads etc. This will allow me to add to an already solid skill base.  

3// In the future i would like to do some collaborations with famous people with in there field for example photographers, this will enable me to get a higher exposure and thus improve my notoriety.

4// I would also like to take part in many competitions briefs and be successful in them this will also improve my notoriety and hopefully improve my client portfolio because of it. 

5// I would like to work in several markets with in the branding sector of graphic design. Sport is one of these markets as it considered a global form of communication in itself as a result it gives the ability for your work to go multinational especially working for a multinational brand.   

6// After graduation i would like to get an internship working for a branding agency which has a predominate focus on the sporting industry. 

7// At a later stage of my design career i would like to potentially start up a small design agency, with no more than 6 people, this would create an intimate relationship with clients. At this stage i will hopefully have a large client base of my own or if not a strong reputation. 

8//  I would like to use my career to work abroad and and as a result move into different markets i think this will give turn me into a more rounded designer as well as looking good on the cv. 

9// Editorial work is also something that i would like to do, working for a big magazine such as GQ would be an experience that would be great, especially with the perks that come with the job, this would allow me to travel all over the world. 

10// As a vague last point i think that i would like to have a strong reputation with in the industry for effectively simplistic design. communicating a lot through simplicity, is perhaps the most difficult thing to master. 

No comments:

Post a Comment